I have been absent of late, neither writing newsletters nor sharing articles. Instead, unknown to you, I have been quietly going through a powerful and transformative wrestle with what I call Fierce Truth. And subsequently, a process of rapid change.
Neither of these is unusual for me, but it finally occurred to me to share more openly about it.
When I returned from Australia to the USA on Inauguration day (January 20) things stared to not work so well. After rocketing along my path here in the USA for several years suddenly things got clunky: I got a chronic lung infection that wouldn’t heal, work didn’t flow so well and I hurt my back painfully in a yoga class after 27 years of injury free yoga. I wasn’t happy in my hometown of Portland anymore. I lost my mojo and my sadly inspiration.
No words would come.
So I went on a month long retreat for my birthday month of March. To be honest I was pressed into it. It was choice-less, the inward pull let me do nothing else and my internal, energetic organization was simultaneously disintegrating.
And from that patient, sacred composting, this was the adventure emerged:
• I allowed my internal organization, identity and direction to deeply let go, trusting the phoenix death and resurrection process.
• I realized I had evolved and was out of alignment with myself, hanging on to the old. .sound familiar?
• I decided to finish up with my graduate college and my post-masters studies.
• I followed inner calling and went on a pilgrimage to life purpose and life myth in Arizona and fell in love…with Sedona.
• So I AM MOVING TO SEDONA. I accidently wrote this in caps but I like it, I am leaving it in, and leaping with joy
• I am giving up the security of my lovely apartment and selling all I own, again.
• And I am counting down the days to a big road trip there with my chatty Siamese cat Bijou, I will let you know how that goes…
• And writing my book with vigor.
• And finally, after 17 years of self and spirit directed business creation I listened to emerging intuition and finally got some business coaching from great sources. The first time my coach Michael wrote me a deeply supportive email I almost cried. Holders need to be held too – in business as well as everywhere else. It feels so good.
So I leave for Sedona July 1. Fast change. I am going to share my fun and adventures with you as well as great tips on Kundalini, awakening, getting on purpose, going for it, your deepest power and whatever else inspires me along the way.
And I am creating something very special if you feel inspired to come join me in Sedona.
It feels good to be back. I love connecting with you and there is so much more to come.
With love and the spirit of adventure – both worldly and within.