For twelve years I have been offering empowering, transformative Kundalini awakening coaching. It has been, and continues to be, a passion, joy and privilege to support people all around the world to ground, stabilise and embody their awakening and surf the flow of Kundalini with more ease and peace.
The Kundalini awakening process can be a very difficult, frightening and overwhelming experience for many people. I know at times it was for me.
Kundalini is often very lonely and isolating, misunderstood by others, confusing and distressing, and can initiate unimaginable levels of pain and crisis for some people. Receiving support, knowledge, a map and resources to support you can make an enormous and invaluable difference to your awakening and Kundalini process. I underwent my Kundalini process largely on my own, with occasional insight by others who had walked the path. I would have loved to have had someone to soothe and support me, and help me avoid some of the challenges I often faced while equipped with just my intuition and awareness as guides amidst profound stress on all levels of my being and my life.
As my Kundalini process successfully completed and stabilised, my focus turned to embodying my awakening, living from awakened awareness in everyday life, integrating awakened consciousness, and increasing levels of consciousness into my body. This included learning to metabolise vast states of love, peace, grace and awareness into my nervous system, cells, brain, tissues and energetics. I learnt intricately how to listen and work with integrated, embodied awakening process.
As awakened awareness stabilised, a deep calling and yearning birthed in my heart, that the purpose of this awakening was to serve others through supporting them in their awakening process, their Kundalini process, and into embodied awakening.
Since completing my Kundalini awakening, I’ve shared Kundalini Awakening coaching with people all over the world and from all walks of life.
I seek to be a guide and fellow traveller on the awakening path.
My coaching integrates healing, counselling and therapy in order to embrace the full spectrum of challenges Kundalini awakening can create.
One of the gifts of my awakening is a specialised clairvoyance where I can “see” clairvisually the luminous Shakti process in your body. I am able to see how freely it is flowing, as well as where and how it is blocked or jammed in your body, chakras and energetics. I can see the speed it is flowing and, crucially, if it is flowing too fast, as this causes intense suffering. I can see where it is linked to and causing physical ailments (such as pain, insomnia and illness). To my surprise, I discovered I was able to even clairaudiently hear the intensity of Shakti flow, just like listening to the flow of a river, gently flowing along and not causing to many problems, or roaring along with a seemingly chaotic and terrifying intensity and flooding body systems.
I am able to empathically experience the Kundalini and awakening processes in your body and energetic system, and create a map of where you are and what is happening in your Kundalini process. I am able to see, hear and connect with your Shakti process whether you are in the room with me or on the other side of the world.
I have a deep love of Kundalini Shakti and Her sacred process, and am able to work with your energetic system to stabilise you, and help you relate to your Kundalini Shakti in an empowered way.
Shakti is intelligent and does not seek to cause you such pain in Her purification process. Through establishing an empowered relationship we can begin to transform your Kundalini experience into something safer, bearable and peaceful. The pain arises as Shakti meets blocks and obstructions in your body, personal and ancestral energies, karma, and dances intensely with your reactions to her presence in your body.
I am a very practical person, and growing up on a farm taught me a love and appreciation of real practical skills, tools and results. I bring these values to my Kundalini coaching and healing, as much as is possible, within the complexity of awakening experience.
“Myree is a truly amazing teacher. Her understanding of the awakening process is profound. She has guided and supported me through the experiences and stages of my Kundalini awakening with love, wisdom, laughter and gentle humor. She is extraordinarily sensitive to each stage of my journey and with her gentle manner has held and encouraged me to gain greater and greater insight and grounded connectedness. Myree knows when to speak and share, how to help me find the words that enhance my understanding, how to encourage me to explore the depths of feeling that have arisen, how to feel and comprehend the new awarenesses I am experiencing, and when to support me in a shared experience of silence and integration.
Myree works from the heart in clear communication with her soul. She has a vast knowledge and wisdom that has come from her own experiences in understanding, accepting and developing her own sensitive nature and her own awakening. The sense of safety, care and support that I have felt working with Myree through my awakening process has been a gift. She knows when to encourage movement and when to slow the process down so that clear integration can occur – so that the awakening process is embodied. Myree communicates with total clarity, integrity, honesty and through the open intuitive connection she has with her higher self. I am blessed to have Myree as teacher and guide.”
Anne Russell, Melbourne. Sound Healing Practitioner, Psychosomatic Therapist, Liquid Crystal Practitioner
Some of the support you can receive in Kundalini Awakening Coaching:
- Speak with, be heard and lovingly understood by someone who has been all the way through Kundalini and descent of Shakti experiences, and has integrated awakening successfully in an embodied way. Together we can make sense of what is happening to you.
- Receive assessment and understanding of your Kundalini process and what is happening in your physical and energetic systems, and receive accurate feedback.
- Assess your symptoms and troublesome Kundalini issues, body ailments, psychological, emotional and spiritual stress and the impact this is having on your everyday life and capacity to live.
- Integrate the awakening consciousness more effectively into your body and help you flow along with it and allow it, and thus smooth the process.
- Support deeper surrender to Kundalini and awakening where appropriate.
- Receive specific energetic healing for Kundalini in your body.
- Learn tools, skills, tips and valuable information about how to care for and empower yourself in your awakening process.
- Receive healing, counselling, coaching, insight and support.
- Cultivate an empowered, loving and creative relationship with Kundalini Shakti and her process, and learn to dialogue with Kundalini.
- Create an empowering and valuable map to work with, understand and begin to unfold the personal material Kundalini is bringing up out of your body, particularly any life issues, pain, depression, anxiety, trauma, or abuse and unresolved suffering. As a fully trained counsellor, with many years’ experience working with deep pain, trauma and abuse I am well able to support you, and help you understand and map what is happening in your awakening pain. Being able to process personal history and pain supports your awakening and relieves your Kundalini process.
- Understand and work with any terrifying symptoms especially any interaction between Kundalini and trauma or abuse.
- Manage and understand strange experiences and phenomena.
- Understand that Kundalini is an intelligent, self-regulating process, and thus help it to regulate rather than overwhelm you.
- Manage and maintain your life.
- Reduce and eliminate symptoms, or find meaningful and achievable ways of managing and living with your symptoms until they subside in the natural progress of Kundalini.
- Return to everyday life, if you have been knocked out by Kundalini process, if that is what you desire.
- Slow down the Kundalini process.
- Live with, relax into and enjoy your awakening.
- Be guided to embodied, stable awakening.
Kundalini coaching sessions run for 60 minutes and are conducted nationally and internationally via phone or Skype.
For a free 15 minute consult please call me on +61 (0)415 072 391 (Australia) or +1 408 221 4572 (USA) or email me via the contact page.
My Practical Coaching Style:
While I can use yogic language if needed I try as much as possible to speak to you about your Kundalini process in everyday language and easily understood terms. I want you to be able to clearly relate, understand and build a map of your process, rather than be lost in ancient Sanskrit language which makes it harder to grasp what may be happening to you.
I have a deep appreciation and value of grounded, practical coaching, and being able to do things for yourself, independently, so I will provide you as much as possible with practical, real life and achievable skills, choices and tips to support and transform your process.
“I had a spontaneous Kundalini awakening three and a half years ago. There have been many times when it has been tremendously difficult, challenging and a rather lonely journey for me. I had no knowledge, preparation, support or guidance of what was happening. When I meet Myree I was very frightened and in a sheer state of panic.
Myree is a true blessing for me, not only is she kind, compassionate and sensitive but she turns what seems like madness into sanity and has a very gentle approach to the whole process while using her own unique gifts. I am deeply grateful to have found Myree who has supported me with my journey. With her experience and wisdom of the Kundalini process Myree has tremendously helped me to transform my life from a victim to empowering and embracing myself and connecting me to my inner strength.
Kundalini once seemed like a curse for me. Myree has helped me to see that the process is actually a blessing as it dissolved away the illusion of suffering.
I thank you Myree for all your care and support for the past 7 months and ongoing support in the future.
“When I first contacted Myree I was experiencing a Kundalini crisis, although I did not know what this was. I was exhausted, depressed, deeply suicidal and life was a hard struggle and had been for several years. Since working with Myree, I now have a deeper understanding of this process and I have many tools and strategies to help manage it. I now meet the constant unfolding of life in a mostly calm, happy and grounded state and I am deeply grateful to Myree for her love and support through this sometimes very challenging process.”
Fiona, Perth, Australia